Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Market Forge Steamer...SOLD!


Continuing the theme of restaurant equipment, we had one of our best sales yet yesterday. We bought a Market Forget ET-3E Counter top Steamer a few weeks back at a local auction. We paid $65 for it at the auction. It had a few issues with it though, it was missing two legs and one of the side panels was missing as well. 

I thought I would put it up for auction on eBay without attempting to order any parts and just see what happened. I figured if it didn't sell the first time through that I would order the parts and fix it up a bit and resell it (at a higher price). So, I started it at .99 cents and put a low reserve on it. And what do you know!? It sold the first time around for right at $400! Not a bad sell at all.

Here it is:

We Paid: $65

0 comments:

Post a Comment