Thursday, October 7, 2010

Daily Flip: GPS Plotter

If you are or were a faithful follower of this little blog I apoligize for the extended absence. Our personal lifes have been busy with a move and eBay's widget that I use to post the Auctions on the blog was down for about a month. I know what your thinking, excuses excuses.....

However, the blog and regular posting is back and better than ever.

My wife and I are working on a little project (more details later) that involves us raising about $1000. We need the money around Thanksgiving so we can start buying the different materials we need for the project. So, we sold a few things and raised $375 from that. We are taking that $375 and buying things to sell online in hopes of raising enough money to pay for the project.

Here is the first thing we bought.



We Paid: $150
Current Bid: $402
Margin: 63%

0 comments:

Post a Comment