Monday, August 30, 2010

Daily Flip: Heated Towel Rack

It took a little longer than expected, but it finally sold. Several months ago I went to a live auction here in town and came away with a plethora of misc. items. I made it out with two Heated Towel Racks. A quick iPhone completed listings search informed me they would sell for around $50 a piece.

I don't have any idea what took them so long to sell, but the final one sold just last week.

For those of you not privileged enough (including myself) to know exactly what a Heated Towel Rack even is, it is this very cool contraption that you setup in your bathroom. It plug into the wall and gets warm. Before you climb into the shower you put your towel on it and then when you get out its all nice and warm for you.

Seems like a bit of odd thing to have. But, there are people out there looking for them.

The numbers...

We Paid: $10
It Sold: $49.99
Margin: 80%

0 comments:

Post a Comment