Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daily Flip: Ben Hogan Golf Bag

  
There is some lesson to be learned in the story...

It was after 11am in the morning on Saturday. It was well past prime yard selling time. I was ready to go home. It was hot, somewhere around 95 degrees. I was tired and hungry. I already commented multiple times that I was ready to head to the house.

However, my loving wife had a different thing in mind...finishing. We only had 2 destinations left on the map and she was determined that we would finish them. So, I obliged and it really paid off. The last sale wound up being a pretty sweet stop. We picked up two golf bags and a present for Stacy's dad for .... Xmas? fathers day? b-day? Any of the above...


Check out the completed listings search on this bag. There are no exact matches, but a few have a very similar style. It looks like this bag could go for over $100, but I made a conservative estimate on its resale. Either way, we only paid $5...it looks like we will be alright.



Here are numbers...


Paid: $5
Projected Sale: $75
Margin: 93%

0 comments:

Post a Comment