Monday, August 16, 2010

eBay Weekend Update (8/16/10)

Last week I told you about three different items that we bought the previous week at yard sales. All three of those closed over the weekend and I wanted to give you an update on how all three of those items did at auction. I will get to those in a minute.

A few months ago I invested a few bucks into a new video camera. I had several reasons for getting it. One of the reasons I got it was that I wanted to do more videoing for this blog. I wasn't sure what form that would take on, but I thought it would be cool to show you in a little more detail what we do.

So, if you haven't read the blog in a few days be sure to check out the last 3 days post. All of them included video's or sideshows. If you don't feel like clicking back to get to them you can go here, here or here for a first hand account.

Now, back to the Weekend Roundup. There were three items featured.

We paid a total of $46 for the three items. They sold for a total of $348.85. That's a net profit of $302.85. Here are the items again:

We Paid: $6
Sold for: $49.99
Margin: 88%

We Paid: $20
Sold For: $123.86

Margin: 84%

We Paid: $20
Sold for: $175
Margin: 89%







0 comments:

Post a Comment