Friday, August 20, 2010

Daily Flip: Kelty Hiking Pack

This Friday version of Daily Flip is being brought to you live via Athens, Al. Wife and I are headed to Birmingham for the weekend to see several friends. One of our good friends is considering starting up their own eBay business, so we are going to spend a few days with them and give them a few pointers. Hopefully, it will be helpful.

So, be on the lookout for a Saturday Video Roundup from the hills of the 'Ham on Sunday. The video camera will be out and in action while we peruse the local yard sales on Saturday.

Today's Daily Flip is a double whammy. It's strange how when you find a new item, usually you find multiple ones at the same time. This go around, we have started to encounter external frame back packs. These are the type you go hiking with. The first was found at a yard sale this past Saturday. I passed on it at first, until the lady running the sale practically begged me to take it and said I could have it for $5. At that price I knew I could make a little money. It was a good name brand "Kelty" and in decent shape.

The second of the two came from the Goodwill store yesterday.I plan to have a more indepth post on my two recent goodwill visits in the next few days, possibly even a video. They were two of my best trips to a thrift store that I have ever had.

Anyway, the second Kelty Backpack is practically brand new. Its a newer and more popular model. I have little higher expectations for it.

Onto the good stuff....


Paid: $5
Projected Sale: $25
Margin: 80%

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Paid: $5
Projected Sale: $35
Margin: 92%

0 comments:

Post a Comment