Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Item of the Day: Phillips DVR

Last week I took a friend of mind with me on Friday morning to hit a few estate sales. It wasnt a banner day by any means but we were able to pick up several nice items. One of which came from a church sale in Nashville.

There were around 15 electronic items sitting on a table. We were one of the first people there and items were still being brought out as we were scoping out the sale. Nothing had been priced yet, very annoying, so every item I was interested in I had to ask someone.

After being questioned several times the lady in charge told me everything at the table (electronics) was $5. We wound up picking up this very nice Phillips DVR System. It has all the original books and controllers and cables included. It still had the plastic wrappring around the unit.

So here goes...

WE PAYED: $5




You can see everything at our store HERE

..

0 comments:

Post a Comment