Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Littlest and Oddest

When I talk to people about selling stuff on eBay or hitting up Yard Sales or Thrift Stores I get this response alot. "I dont know what to buy" or "I dont have any money to do that with."

The below is an example that you can buy nearly ANYTHING with ANY ammount of money and turn a profit. The two items below where bought this weekend for a total of $1.50. They are both currently selling for a total of $12.98 +shipping. That many not sound like a lot of money but if you look at my previous post you can see the types of things you can buy for $12.98. You could buy the PING Golf Bag that is going for nearly $60 or the ARTHUR FULMER Helmet that is at $50+.

Anyone with a functional car, a halfway working brain and a few dimes can get out there and do this

Here are the two auctions:

ITEM: A RUSTY OLD HAND SAW

WE PAYED: $1.00




ITEM: XBOX CONTROLELR

WE PAYED: $0.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment