Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Craigslist + Lunch Break = $300

Today on my lunch break I thought I would do a quick search of Craigslist for one of my favorite Yardsale Items, golf bags. It produced quite a few results. One of which is the following.

Photobucket

So, I met the guy and 30min later I picked up 4 bags for $100. Normally I try to stay within the $5-$15 range when purchasing golf bags but these appeared to be in very good condition and were good name brand bags.

After doing some quick research it looks like I made a pretty good buy.

Judging from some of the completeed listings the lot of 4 bags will go for around $400. Thats $300 in profits for about an hours worth of work!

Ill update you with the final prices in 5 days.


Track them below: We Payed ($25 ea.)










..

0 comments:

Post a Comment