Sunday, May 2, 2010

Live Auction: The Goods

This message comes to you from flooded Nashville. I said I would update you with how my first LIVE In Person Auction went. My friend Mike and I ventured out on Wednesday of last week not really knowing what to expect, and it went pretty well.

It was definitely entertaining and we had a good time. You hear about people getting into a 'bidding frenzy' during online auctions. I have definitely seen this before on some items that I have sold. Some items have sold for MUCH more than they are actually worth. But when you get two people that really want the same thing the price shoots up.

This was even more evident in person. Some items had no business going as high as they did. The selection at this auction wasn't exactly up my alley. There were a lot of vintage signs and old collectibles and memorabilia.

I did wind up picking up some pretty cool items though. Check them out below:

WE PAYED: $7.50



WE PAYED: $10



WE PAYED: $17




You can see everything at our store HERE

..

0 comments:

Post a Comment